Find preparation, confidence, support, and peace in any situation. Virtual doula care can follow you anywhere your pregnancy, birth, or postpartum experience leads.
Virtual support evolved from the need to fully support families navigating visitor restrictions in labor units. Even when we are physically distant, I am fully committed to your care, and to nurturing your confidence in this uncertain time. Virtual support is personalized to your needs, but includes:
- complimentary phone/video consultation
- monthly meetings through 33 weeks of pregnancy and weekly check-ins thereafter (video preferred, or voice)
- 24/7 on call for you from 3 weeks before to 2 weeks after your estimated due date, for virtual labor/birth support
- check-in within the first 72 hrs of your birth
- weekly check-ins during the first 6 postpartum weeks
- identifying your birth needs, values, and options
- practicing comfort measures and positioning for ease in birth
- support creating a calming space around you and your birth partner
- resources, information, and education
- lactation and infant feeding support
- planning and support for a healthy postpartum
- unlimited phone, email, and message support
Virtual doula care package $850 – I work to provide sliding scale, reduced fee, and barter/trade services to families who desire support in these uncertain times
Stand-alone virtual services, consults, and classes are also available to fit your individual needs.