Comfort, confidence and connection. Live online classes can meet you in the comfort of home, give you space to explore the tools you need to move through your pregnancy, birth and early parenting experience, and build relationships that can sustain you in this time of change. Birth Essentials Online is active and interactive. We meet weekly from 6-8:15pm, for four sessions, and cover the same topics as the in-person series. To support you in this time of physical distancing, the online class includes:
- All class handouts, worksheets, and exercises
- A private 40-minute online session to ask questions, practice more, or discuss anything that’s on your mind
- A regular group chat session with classmates after the series ends
- A class reunion after everyone has given birth to share and support each other
2020 classes are currently scheduled to meet online. For the full schedule, class description, and registration, please see classes
- Birth Essentials Spring – Wednesday evenings, beginning April 8, 6-8:15pm.
- Birth Essentials Late Spring – Wednesday evenings, beginning May 13.
- Birth Essentials Summer – Wednesday evenings, beginning July 15, 6-8:15 pm.